ncl dawn daily program?

jonj

I have the full set from last week, 5/23-5/30. If you have specific questions I would be happy to look them up on there for you.

Allyson, sad to be back.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;05;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Till our 10th annivesary cruise without the kids!

Tom, by any chance, if you have the Dailys set up as an email attachment, could you send to me also? Email addy is [email]bragstarr@juno.com[/email]. Certainly understand if you cannot swing it, in any event, appreciate all your help with question answering on the board.

Thanks, Robin

Explorer of the Seas (Western Caribbean) 12/7/02
Serenade of the Seas (Canada) 9/25/03
Majesty of the Seas (Bahamas) 2/16/04
Norwegian Dawn (Bahamas) 2/20/05

Until we sail the Dawn!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2005;2;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Jonj & bragstarr:

Sorry for any confusion, I haven't been too clear on this one. I have a full set, I think it's each day, from our 4/18/04 cruise. If jonj, 1st, or bragstarr, 2nd, would like me to snailmail them to you via USPS, I'll gladly do that, as soon as I hear from jonj.

I am still in the dark ages as far as digital images is concerned. I have a very modest digital camera, but just haven't gotten around to using it much, therefore no need to hook it up to the computer. I've also had my share of pc problems of late, that I think I have overcome, so I might just advance myself in the near future. I have recently converted to high speed internet as a step in the right direction.

I have bragstarr's address, but will wait a bit to see if jonj could use them, as I know there was some reference above to a later version.

Tom/Connecticut

Tom--Believe me, I am more computer challenged than you, so I understand fully! If Jonj doesn't reappear, email me and I'll give you my snail mail address. Thanks--Robin

Explorer of the Seas (Western Caribbean) 12/7/02
Serenade of the Seas (Canada) 9/25/03
Majesty of the Seas (Bahamas) 2/16/04
Norwegian Dawn (Bahamas) 2/20/05

Until we sail the Dawn!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2005;2;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Robin: Will do!! I'll wait a day or so, and in the meantime, will package them up for mailing, one way or the other. By the way, there are some "old" freestyle dailies" posted somewhere on the board. I may have the site somewhere, and I'm sure someone else does. They may have been difficult to read in their entirety, but were helpful for me prior to our cruise. They were just a couple of weeks old at that time.

Tom/Connecticut

Hi Tomct

I would love to see them if you wouldn't mind. I could make a copy of them and mail them back to you if you would like to keep them.

If you can email me at [email]josierac@aol.com[/email] I will send you my address

Thanks

Archived