Mariner of the seas - cabin 7388 or 9692?

We recently sailed in cabin 9692 on Mariner, and have reserved that same cabin on our cruise next January. I noticed today that rooms 7388 and 7688 have opened up since we booked. I have heard great reviews about these cabins. can anyone compare these 2 cabins? I like the lack of structure up on the 9th deck, but I am interested in what everyone finds so great about the lower corner cabins. Thanks in advance for any advice!

We recently sailed in cabin 9692 on Mariner, and have reserved that same cabin on our cruise next January. I noticed today that rooms 7388 and 7688 have opened up since we booked. I have heard great reviews about these cabins. can anyone compare these 2 cabins? I like the lack of structure up on the 9th deck, but I am interested in what everyone finds so great about the lower corner cabins. Thanks in advance for any advice!

7688 and 7388 are my favorite cabins, getting ready to sail in 7388 again in about 6 more hours...lol. These cabins are ALL about the balcony....if you will be spending time out there or having friends over they are huge and have 2 to 4 lay down chairs as well as 2 sit up chairs and you get the side view with the side porthole as well as the aft view. The cabin itself is a regular size cabin.

Archived