Adjoining Rooms

DDFla

Does anyone have a photo of adjoining rooms? We are booked on Liberty with Verandah deck balcony's 8433 -37 and was curious. Can you still open the divider between the rooms on the balcony?

I don't have pictures, but we had connecting balcony cabins 8420 & 8422 on the Liberty...wonderful rooms! According to the site below, your cabin connects to 8437, but your balcony connects to 8429. Seems odd. That site shows the same thing for 8420 and 8420, but I know for a fact that our balcony dividers opened! So just ask your room steward to open them for you.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/CQ_VerandahDeck.htm

Cabin 8433 8C 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king cabin connects to: 8437

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 8429

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Note: Cabin connects: LI FD

Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed on: CQ VA GL

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

I don't have pictures, but we had connecting balcony cabins 8420 & 8422 on the Liberty...wonderful rooms! According to the site below, your cabin connects to 8437, but your balcony connects to 8429. Seems odd. That site shows the same thing for 8420 and 8420, but I know for a fact that our balcony dividers opened! So just ask your room steward to open them for you.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/CQ_VerandahDeck.htm

Cabin 8433 8C 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king cabin connects to: 8437

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 8429

sofa and coffee table

sofa and coffee table

All dividers open on the side balconies, the trouble lies with where the divider opens. One balcony divider will cover part of the window of one of the rooms, however, the next balcony over the divider will cover one of the doors. :confused: Looks like you have to decide if you want adjoining cabins or adjoining balconies.

All dividers open on the side balconies, the trouble lies with where the divider opens. One balcony divider will cover part of the window of one of the rooms, however, the next balcony over the divider will cover one of the doors. :confused: Looks like you have to decide if you want adjoining cabins or adjoining balconies.

We had both with the rooms referenced above... adjoining cabins and adjoining balconies! If it blocked anything, it didn't bother us.

The thing I was wondering was where the door is located to connect the rooms inside. It appears it is by the window and not the bathroom.

The connecting door inside is near the balcony door(s)/window, not near the bathroom at all.

Had connecting balcony rooms on Liberty. The door connecting the rooms is near the door to the balcony. I may have even been in the same rooms you booked. Sorry no photos though. As far as the balcony divider, I went through a lot to figure out if the divider between my 2 rooms could be opened. I got a lot of conflicting info on here so let me tell you what I actually experienced. Btw I was also told on here that my balcony connected with the other room not my connecting room... that had me concerned. Our balcony divider did open. I didn't ask Carnival to do it, didn't have one person from each room go to guest services, didn't ask the steward, or maintenance. I opened it myself when I wanted to and closed it when I wanted to. I used an old ford key. The divider lock is a square and the key worked. I would not open it during high wind at sea, didn't leave it open when were not out there, and always locked it tight. It was open mostly when we were in port so our group could have one big balcony.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise... we had a blast.

Archived