Question about Hampton Inn New Orleans

mo gal

We have reservations foe our Jan 12 and 19 Back to backs. We got an excellent rate of $143 plus taxes, which includes parking 4days prior to the 12th and the 2weeks we are cruising. The rate is plus13% tax and $1per day special tax, and it is the AAArate. We have heard that the hotel is good, plus the St. Charles streetcar stops right in front of the hotel.

Depending on when you'll be there, reservations are hard to get.

Hope this helps.:)

Cruzin Ladyl

We've got reservation already for our Sept cruise thanks for the information I was just wondering if it was a nice as what ever one had said on Trip Advisor and also I can't believe the parking we'll be gone for 7 days plus the one night that we're staying there. Thanks

Hi, mogal,

Would you mind telling me about the hotel after you get back from your cruise? We don't

go until Jan. of 2013. Also, I would love info about nearby restaurants. Hope your trip will be wonderful.

Thank you,

Crizin Lady

Hi, mogal,

Would you mind telling me about the hotel after you get back from your cruise? We don't

go until Jan. of 2013. Also, I would love info about nearby restaurants. Hope your trip will be wonderful.

Thank you,

Crizin Lady

Hello Crizin Lady: Won't mind at all I always like to found out about a place before we get there. This hotel does get great reviews on Trip Advisor. We've always stayed at the Drury Inn when we sail out of New Orleans and love it but their redoing their parking so we couldn't leave our car their for the 7 days that we'll be gone. Hope I don't forget to let you know but I don't think I will.

ya'll will lov the hampton garden. we stay there everytime we cruise. we dont live far from new orleans but still like to start our cruise early..lol

there parking is gated in the pack of the hotel. there rooms are really nice. we lov staying there because they dont charge for parking like the hotels closer to the port. the hotels close to the port charge for parking even if you just stay for one night .....30 to park is crazy to me.

if you have any questions let me know. i will try to answer them if i can.

ya'll will lov the hampton garden. we stay there everytime we cruise. we dont live far from new orleans but still like to start our cruise early..lol

there parking is gated in the pack of the hotel. there rooms are really nice. we lov staying there because they dont charge for parking like the hotels closer to the port. the hotels close to the port charge for parking even if you just stay for one night .....30 to park is crazy to me.

I have a question? How do you get to the port. Taxi or private shuttle (If private shuttle which one do you recommend )and what is the cost per person? Thanks

I have a question? How do you get to the port. Taxi or private shuttle (If private shuttle which one do you recommend )and what is the cost per person? Thanks

you just take a taxi it is a very short ride.

sorry dont know the price we park our car at the port. it is earier for us to park at the port since we only have to drive a short time home. plus bret likes to just be able to get home...lol if you call the hotel i bet they could help you with the price.

Are there any places to eat within walking distance from the Hampton? Once we get our car parked I really don't want to try and find someplace to eat and park. Have you ever been to Freeport? This will be our first time there and was wondering what was the best beach to go to that is safe and nice. Thanks

Thanks for the info about the hotel. We'll be there in Jan. I chose that one because of the parking and the streetcar. We will be there four nights, and asked about parking for our B2Bs. They said that was no problem.

I've been doing some research, and there are many restaurants on

St.Charles St. I have noticed higher prices than in the Dallas area, but I'm sure they are trying to stay in business after having to rebuild.

We've never been Guerrero and we are excited about going.

Happy day to everyone.

Cruzin Lady

Ha!!! You sound like me when I'm so intent doing research that I completely forget what I'm

doing.

The AAA/AARP rate quoted to me was $154, I think, which includes free parking while at the hotel and while cruising. It's The name is Hampton Inn Garden District.

Cruzin Lady

Archived