Bill W

megwal86

Sometimes the time Princess picks doesn't work well for early diners so don't hesitate to pick a different time during the first meeting, if everyone agrees. Just let the pursers desk know and new time / place will be in the patter. it's better to have a meeting that folks can attend than to not go because of scheduling.

Yes they are. They post both time and location.

My experience on my last 2 Princess cruises was that the time and placed changed often but mostly were in the Chapel. We even had one meeting in the Club Fusion! My experience has also been that the meetings are very poorly attended. But since it only takes 2 to have a meeting, we would make the best of it. I've been on cruises where each meeting would have 8 to 10 people, which is good. I agree with the poster who suggested figuring out a good time to meet and then arranging to have that time. Mostly it was at 9:30 a.m. and a couple times at 5:30 p.m.

I've always noticed the "Friends of Bill W." times listed in the Patter schedule, even though I was not looking for them. So I'm sure you'll be able to find the meeting and plan accordingly. Bill has a good number of friends onboard. He's got a lot of enemies too. :D

Archived