Cruise Compass from Radiance

Hello

I was hoping that someone can help me out and post an all day shore day Cruise Compass from a Radiance cruise (post dry dock refurb) that has the AO/Nursery hours on it? We are leaving for our cruise soon and want to be armed with as much info as I can.

Hello

I was hoping that someone can help me out and post an all day shore day Cruise Compass from a Radiance cruise (post dry dock refurb) that has the AO/Nursery hours on it? We are leaving for our cruise soon and want to be armed with as much info as I can.

Hi Tanya, we boarded Radiance last September 27 for our 52 day adventure and I looked at 2 Cruise Compasses that I have. One for a sea day and one for when we were in Adelaide.

November 3 was a sea day so The Royal Babies & Tots Nursery was opened from 9:00am - 4:00pm/5:45pm - 11:00pm

In Adelaide on November 4 The Royal Babies & Tots Nursery was opened from 7:00am -5:00pm/5:45pm - 11:00pm

I don't know if these times will be different for your cruise.

Hi Tanya, we boarded Radiance last September 27 for our 52 day adventure and I looked at 2 Cruise Compasses that I have. One for a sea day and one for when we were in Adelaide.

November 3 was a sea day so The Royal Babies & Tots Nursery was opened from 9:00am - 4:00pm/5:45pm - 11:00pm

In Adelaide on November 4 The Royal Babies & Tots Nursery was opened from 7:00am -5:00pm/5:45pm - 11:00pm

I don't know if these times will be different for your cruise.

BTW Patti - I hope you liked Adelaide - that is my home town :)

Loved Adelaide and especially Rundle Mall. Unfortunately we didn't get to visit all 1000+ stores!:p

I love Rundle Mall - think it is so much better than the malls in Sydney or Melbourne (not that I'm biased ;)). We went back recently to see family and I had forgotten just how pretty Adelaide is. I don't think tourists see it enough!

I just got an email about Nursery hours on the Radiance on the April sailing to Hawaii and their hours are quite different, very short! I'm hoping that they will be what you had for Adelaide but I just have to wait and see once I get on the ship. The hours seem to change all the time!

I love Rundle Mall - think it is so much better than the malls in Sydney or Melbourne (not that I'm biased ;)). We went back recently to see family and I had forgotten just how pretty Adelaide is. I don't think tourists see it enough!

I just got an email about Nursery hours on the Radiance on the April sailing to Hawaii and their hours are quite different, very short! I'm hoping that they will be what you had for Adelaide but I just have to wait and see once I get on the ship. The hours seem to change all the time!

I'm so glad that we don't have a mall like that close to where we live. I would never be home. :o I think the difference in shops in the Rundle Mall was what fascinated us so much. There were stores in stores!!

The hours might be different because you are going from Sydney to Honolulu. When we went from Honolulu to Sydney, we had NoroVirus on board and they closed down Adventure Ocean for 10 days if I remember correctly.

The hours might be different because you are going from Sydney to Honolulu. When we went from Honolulu to Sydney, we had NoroVirus on board and they closed down Adventure Ocean for 10 days if I remember correctly.

Oh gosh. :p Maybe better not to mention even the possibility of that....Tanya & Derek will be very alarmed. :eek: (about the AO part) :D

Oh for gosh sake, I am just teasing Patti. They are looking forward to some adult time too. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be Noro free on our return....but you never know. :rolleyes:

Oh for gosh sake, I am just teasing Patti. They are looking forward to some adult time too. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be Noro free on our return....but you never know. :rolleyes:

I know you were, I forgot to put a wink in there.:o

OK...........I just edited that reply with the "wink"!!;););)

Archived