Restaurants near LaQuinta Inn and Suites FLL Airport

newfielover

From what I saw on google, the hotel is next to Oakwood Plaza which has shopping and restaurants. Hollywood Ale House which I plan to eat at in only 5 days !!!!!!!!! TGIF, Dave and Busters, Moonlite diner, Red Lobster, and some fast food.

I agree with Hollywood Ale House (part of the Millers Ale House chain). It's probably a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel (too bad they don't put a footbridge across the canal across from the hotel, so you could be right there instead of taking the long way around LOL). As you follow the roadway around, you'll see the theaters, Red Lobster, Pearle Vision and TGI Fridays (amongst various other places) on the left side and some offices on the right. The Ale House is a stand alone building on the right, just past the offices, and right before the bridge over to Home Depot. When we were there, they gave a discount when you presented your hotel room key.

Archived