How many days until your wedding?

We started at 570 days and are down to 311!

We have bought our gowns, selected bridal party wear, designed our Ship-on-a-stick cake topper and bought most of the items for our favor bags.

We are currently working on designing and constructing the boarding pass invitations and the FunTimes styled Welcome Aboard letter.

Oh one other thing--we're doing our ship inspection on the Pride this weekend! @Herbaltees--I know you already did yours, but if you have any questions, I don't mind asking the onboard Carnival rep/A Wedding For You and reporting back.

started with 520 days down to only 36 days left...

faxing final guest list, cake order, ceremony outline by end of week.

only things left to do is...

buy my Grandsons suit and shoes (he's 2 and growing fast so waiting for last min to do this)

stuff the candy favors

figure out how to pack all this wedding stuff and enough clothes for 15 day cruise WOOT! :D well... packing not the issue... lugging it is.. oh but wait... we'll have around 55 other people around they can tote a bag... guess there no problems to figure out after all! :D

Almost ready!

We started at 570 days and are down to 311!

We have bought our gowns, selected bridal party wear, designed our Ship-on-a-stick cake topper and bought most of the items for our favor bags.

We are currently working on designing and constructing the boarding pass invitations and the FunTimes styled Welcome Aboard letter.

Oh one other thing--we're doing our ship inspection on the Pride this weekend! @Herbaltees--I know you already did yours, but if you have any questions, I don't mind asking the onboard Carnival rep/A Wedding For You and reporting back.

Yay! I hope you enjoy your tour. You've got a lot done so far.

started with 520 days down to only 36 days left...

faxing final guest list, cake order, ceremony outline by end of week.

only things left to do is...

buy my Grandsons suit and shoes (he's 2 and growing fast so waiting for last min to do this)

stuff the candy favors

figure out how to pack all this wedding stuff and enough clothes for 15 day cruise WOOT! :D well... packing not the issue... lugging it is.. oh but wait... we'll have around 55 other people around they can tote a bag... guess there no problems to figure out after all! :D

Almost ready!

36 days? I know you must be really excited. Can't wait to hear about it all!

Im getting married on the 22nd on the Destiny. How much preparation have you done so far?

What a coincidence we are sailing on the destiny in November, too.

Wel, I've sent out my STD's and ordered my flowers. What about you?

Archived