Want info from recent Coral cruisers

longduo

We leave Tuesday and sail Wed. 4/27 on the Coral Princess. We'd love any recent info from people who have sailed on the Coral just recently. Were you able to order the dining room menu for lunch and dinner and hot cooked to order items for breakfast as room service or as some recent posts have said only the very limited room service menu? Info on entertainment, shows, movies, etc. would be great as well as any helpful tips as this is a ship we have not sailed on before.

Longduo

Allow me to add another related question.

We’re on Coral Princess 7/23 to Alaska.

Does anyone know the show schedule relative to dining schedule?

On our first cruise (Monarch of the Seas – Millennium New Years), the early dinner group saw the show following dinner, while we in the late seating for dinner saw the show before dinner. HOWEVER, on our next cruise (Celebrity), I was surprised that the show was always after dinner, even after the late dinner.

Does anyone know how it works on Coral?

Thanks so much.

Hi we were on the 7th April Coral cruise . It was the best cruise ive ever had. The ship really is as beautiful as everyone on the boards says.The 2 things that impressed me most was;

1/ The boat never felt as if it was full because there were always so many free sunbeds by the pool.This cruise was fully booked. There were always free seats at the shows. We never had to queue for seats anywhere.It all seemed so spacious.

2/ All the crew were so friendly and relaxed and the service was 1st class everywhere.

I dont know about the dinner menu in your cabin because we never used it but there was an excellant choice of anytime snacks(club sandwiches, cakes ,desserts etc)

We had breakfast most mornings on our balcony and each time i requested something extra on the bottom of the order card such as cheese omellete, bacon, ham and cheese and it was always served with a smile.We were on Caribe and our friends on Emerald had the good service as well.

Most shows were on twice a night so both dinner sittings could go. Hope this answers some of your questions.

Sarah

PS

One small problem we had. My partner forgot ot bring his hair gel and none of the shops on board sold hair gel. Toiletries for sail on board are very limited so dont forget anything. We did finally get some in Cozumel but that was a few days into the cruise.

Sarahuk what cabin did you have on caribe??? Was there lots of activities during the day?? What dining option did you have??

We're on the Coral next yr:confused: 12 mths from now. such a long wait.

We've chosen PC dining as we've done it before and enjoyed going for dinner when we felt like it.

Archived