So I reserved a cabana...

mrsfuzzmo

So I reserved a cabana on Princess Cays, (and would like to surprise the other three in my party). My question is....we have four of us total. How do I relay that to Princess so that I get four priority tender tickets? Will they just assume I need four? I can't remember them asking me how many people will be using it when I reserved it. I just reserved one. I've heard of people getting 6 priority tickets for their group. I don't need that, but was wondering when they will want to know how many I need? Do I need to go to shore excursions and set this up once onboard?

The bungalows hold four max, and one ticket covers all four of you. You will be told onboard how they are working the priority tender tickets, but usually you just show the excursion ticket and they let you on the next tender. The process may vary depending on how many people are waiting to get on the tenders, but you can ask once onboard at the shore excursion desk.

Archived