Questions about booking a future cruise on a cruise

I have a couple of questions regarding booking a future cruise while you are on your cruise:

1. Is it easy to get the reservation changed to you local travel agent? I have a great one that I like to work with but am not sure if it is hard to switch from RCCL to the local agent.

2. If I want to book 3 cabins for a future cruise will I be able to get the discount of booking on the ship for all 3 or just the one I will be staying in.

Dreaming of The Brillance in the Panama Canal 10/06

The Mariner again 10/05

Mariner of the Seas 9/04

When you book your cruise tell the agent on board the name of your travel agent and your ta will get the reservation. We were just on the Mariner and booked our cruise and cruises for two of our friends. We got the onboard credit as well as one other stateroom got the credit. The agent on board said they were only allowed to give one friend credit for each stateroom on board - (although some of them will give you more).

It has been my experience that you can request a "turnover" with your Loyalty Ambassador at the time of booking on the ship, and they will allow your TA to handle the booking from that point on. We did this successfully when we booked last year's Mariner Cruise while onboard the Navigator.

Phil

I have a couple of questions regarding booking a future cruise while you are on your cruise:

1. Is it easy to get the reservation changed to you local travel agent? I have a great one that I like to work with but am not sure if it is hard to switch from RCCL to the local agent.

The reservation is automatically sent to the travel agent that booked you on your current cruise. You only need to do something if you want the reservation to go to a travel agent other than the one that booked you on your crrent cruise.

I've already got a cruise booked for next October thru my TA. I'm leaving on the SOS next week. Anyone know if they'd give me an onboard credit even tho I'm already booked?M.

No. If you want the credit you need to book the cruise again while on board and have your travel agent cancel the original booking.

Archived