Anytime Dining - Wait Listed

blackjackz

We were waitlisted on the Dream last year for ATD. Ended up having to do Early Seating. It was the first time we'd ever had an assigned dining time. It was different and we had a great group of people at our table. But, we'd rather go back to ATD.

Good luck though. I hope you can get what you want. They'll tell you at check-in whether they were able to move you to ATD. If still not done there, you could always try the maitre'd once you're on the ship.

ATD has become extremely popular. So much so, that Carnival moved the ATD seating from the second floor to the first floor of the dining room where there are more tables.

Good luck, though, and as the PP stated, you can always see the maitre d' once on board to see if the change can be made.

I think you have a good chance to be confirmed for ATD. We've been waitlisted twice, the first time we changed after boarding by talking to our maitre d'. The second time we were switched online a few weeks before boarding, just keep checking your status.

ATD has become extremely popular. So much so, that Carnival moved the ATD seating from the second floor to the first floor of the dining room where there are more tables.

Good luck, though, and as the PP stated, you can always see the maitre d' once on board to see if the change can be made.

Which ship did they switch ?

Which ship did they switch ?

I think all of them are eventually changing. I remember reading on John Heald's Facebook page recently that the popularity of ATD prompted this change. Don't recall a specific ship mentioned, so I'm assuming it's going to be fleet wide.

Archived