?Scheduling Shore Excursions

We are about to embark on our 3rd cruise. On our last cruise, we barely got in on some of the more popular excursions. I would like to prebook excursions this time. I have yet to find times that the excursions embark. How do you determine if you can fit the excursion in?

As an example: My wife would like to do the parisailing and dolphin encounter in the Grand Caymens. How do I prebook these and know I can fit them in?

In Cozumel I would like to do a couple of excursions, but don't know if I can fit them in.

In your cruise planner, online, you can select "shore excursions" and select an excursion you want, and the time will show up for it and the length of time that excursion takes. If you have about an hour between excursions you can usually get two in at one port. Youll need to find one AM and one PM.

Also, the times can change; youll either get an email, or more likely just see the times are different on the tix they leave in your cabin (check them first day!) if there is a conflict, just go to the Explorations desk and they will refund your money. It's a busy day, but sounds like that's what you want.

Some excursions already include 2 or 3 popular activities, so you don't need a whole seperate excursion. Snorkel and beach break or Dolphins and town tour...that sort of thing.

I'm not sure if you try to book conflicting excursions , if it will " refuse" to reserve them in the planner. Maybe someone out there has tried it?

Good luck fitting it all in!

Archived