Cave-Tubing.com -- any reviews?

CanadianBaldGuy

My girlfriend and I have reservations with cave-tubing.com for March 22nd. I've read a lot of reviews of cavetubing.bz and viv, but with so many threads I didn't see one specifically for cave-tubing.com.

Has anybody used this group for an excursion? We're really excited about doing this and I want to make sure that we've made a good choice before leaving next weekend.

Thanks for whatever review/info/tips you have!

My girlfriend and I have reservations with cave-tubing.com for March 22nd. I've read a lot of reviews of cavetubing.bz and viv, but with so many threads I didn't see one specifically for cave-tubing.com.

Has anybody used this group for an excursion? We're really excited about doing this and I want to make sure that we've made a good choice before leaving next weekend.

Thanks for whatever review/info/tips you have!

just used them last week, loved it!! we went through 2 caves, they were amazing, very friendly , prompt, etc

great company....

we got to the pier a little late due to waiting for a tender, so they had a private driver take us to the cave tube site, no extra charge, they made sure we caught up with them,

and me being pregnant, well they spoiled me,

and it includes a tamale lunch afterwards,

just used them last week, loved it!! we went through 2 caves, they were amazing, very friendly , prompt, etc

great company....

we got to the pier a little late due to waiting for a tender, so they had a private driver take us to the cave tube site, no extra charge, they made sure we caught up with them,

and me being pregnant, well they spoiled me,

and it includes a tamale lunch afterwards,

Thanks! Good to know they're a class act. Makes me feel more comfortable about using them.

We used them a few years ago and they were excellent. If they give you the option to stop and eat on the way back from the river, be sure to take them up on it because the food was excellent. We are going back next year and will use them again. You will see the ship excursion come through and believe me you will be glad you are with cave-tubing.com. The ship excursion has too many people and they don't seem as well led as .com. Not to mention that the ship excursion is about double the price.

We used them several years ago - LOVED IT. They took great care of everyone. Examples- my daughter was the youngest one in the group - they took charge of her and made sure she was never left alone. Another group had an elderly woman with them. When the walking got to strenous for her, they CARRIED her the rest of the way!

We were just on the cave-tubing.com excursion just a couple of weeks ago. They were driving nicer buses, not the vans others were using. I booked with them as part of our party wanted to do both the cave tubing and the ATV ride. I think the cave tubing ride was longer as people booked with the cruise lines got out of their tubes soon after the cave tubing part was done but these folks took us down the river quite a bit further to see some of the rainforest sights. They were very attentive and quickly helped out a couple of guests that had trouble with the walk. The price included an excellent tamale lunch. The entire excursion was fantastic, I would recommend highly them.

You may want to search "yhonnie". I'm not sure we can use the website name?

Anyhoo... we are booked with them for June with the cave tubing and jungle ATV, but we are worried about tendering times and trying to do both of these tours, so we may cancel the cave tubing part. I have a feeling we will be back to Belize another cruise.

On this cave tubing group, do you carry your own tube on the 30 minute hike? My DH is very worried about the kids complaining about this. (teens).

Anyhoo... we are booked with them for June with the cave tubing and jungle ATV, but we are worried about tendering times and trying to do both of these tours, so we may cancel the cave tubing part. I have a feeling we will be back to Belize another cruise.

On this cave tubing group, do you carry your own tube on the 30 minute hike? My DH is very worried about the kids complaining about this. (teens).

I gotta say...I'm back and I'll totally be writing more about this group in the future because they were AWESOME.

They've got everything timed down to a science! The ATV folks were dropped off first and took off into the jungle. We then took the bus about 7 minutes to the spot where the different companies meet up. The zip-liners then got off first and were off. That left just us cave-tubers.

In reference to carrying the tubes, these guys carried our tubes and life vests for us, which was a totally unexpected treat. The looks we got from other people with other tours as we casually hiked through the jungle while they were all uncomfortable and sweaty was just classic (I almost felt bad for them...ALMOST). Our guide through the paths, Jimmy, was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job of keeping us informed and entertained during the 30 minute hike.

Once done, we met up with the ATV-ers and the zip-liners...so we all ended up tubing at the same time. So don't be concerned about missing the tender at all...they know what they're doing.

Plus I'm pretty sure they guarantee that you'll make it back or else they'll transport you to the next port (you may want to double-check on their site, but I'm fairly certain I read that before making my reservation).

Anyway...these guys were awesome and I had an absolutely amazing experience. HIGHLY recommended...especially for the price.

You may want to search "yhonnie". I'm not sure we can use the website name?

I'm looking to do the ATV tour in Belize for something different. Didn't realize there was another vendor. I'm having trouble with loading their website, can you tell me a little about the tour? We have a total of 8 people so I want to make sure it will be fun for everyone, ages 18-51.

Thanks so much guy!!!! I'll keep it as planned then. I'm excited to hear that you liked it so much!

Girls, I don't know much about it. I know it is about an hour ride to the place, then you go ride on ATVs in the jungle for a little while and then they bring you cave tubing.

I'll update when I get back!

We did an ATV tour in Hawaii on Kauai and it was so much fun!

My wife and I used them at the end of Feb. 2012. They go the extra mile for you and treat you like Royalty. The have the best tubes, nice clean yellow ones. We had Lionel for the day, he waited for us while we did the zip-line -( zip-lining is not part of their company, but right at the entrance to cave tubing) then carried our tubes for the walk to where we got in the river, then was our guide through the caves. Yhony is great to deal with and I could really tell via emails and one call he cares very much about your safety and having a great time.

I will use them again next year.

Just wanted to let everybody know more on the details from my time cave-tubing in Belize. I'm a blogger, so the pics and details can be found here:

http://iusedtohavehair.com/2012/04/05/vacation-day-five-belize/

http://iusedtohavehair.com/2012/04/06/vacation-day-five-belize-cave-tubing-the-piano-bar/

My friends and I are back from our first Western Caribbean cruise. We had a blast, first in Roatan, then in Belize. Caving tubing in Belize surpass my expectation. We had book our tour with cavetubinbelize.biz and were a little leery because no one had responded to my earlier forum question regarding Ecofriends Tours Company. But, it was fabulous; our guides were waiting for us as we exited the tourist village. Not only were they friendly, funny and informative, the guys (Manuel & Cowboy) took us on a city tour and answered all our questions on the way to the caves. It was an hour drive, but we felt like it was too short. The country side was a breath-taking beauty. We even had a short jungle drive before reaching our destination. First we went through the caves where we viewed the majestic stalagmites and stalactites of the caves, floating in clear, cool water reflects the sun shines through the opening of the caves.

We then sailed over the tree tops view the canopy of the great rain forest, zip lining. It was one of the most unforgettable experiences we have had in a long long time. Back at the boarding area in the tourist village we did some shopping and board our ship out of port. I really enjoy that stop. The guides were awesome. Won’t hesitate to using this company again.

Archived