Question on adding passanger

tammi0916

Hello -
We are booked early saver in a suite; there are 3 of us in a quad room. Can we add a passanger to our booking? We are thinking about bringing our daughters BFF but not sure if this can be done?

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Tammi

Since you are in a quad with three people, yes you can add a fourth. And it's probably in your best interest to do so since if a quad suite is needed, and you only have three, you can get bumped out that cabin.

the only caveat is if you wait too long .. if your section of the muster station is full, you will not be allowed to add him. It is possible you wouldnt be allowed to add him .. but this doesnt usually happen until close to sail date.

Its capacity controlled .. so dont wait too last minute.

Thanks for the info. We havent decided what we are doing just yet. Need to work alot out with the girls father but just wanted to know if it was possible.

I am not worried about being bumped to a triple suite as only doubles are left on my booking so there would be no where to bump me to but need to decide soon as the capacity think might be an issue.

thanks again for the information.

Tammi

Archived