Need info on Sensation fast!

luv2cruise123

What is the name of the midship dining room and the aft dining room?

Also what is the name of the aft lounge - one that is 2nd in size to the main theater?

Also, any tips on parking these days? Last time I was there you could not park in the Whale lot for portion of day. What is the closest parking if you're just going to be there part of day?

What is the name of the midship dining room and the aft dining room?

Also what is the name of the aft lounge - one that is 2nd in size to the main theater?

Also, any tips on parking these days? Last time I was there you could not park in the Whale lot for portion of day. What is the closest parking if you're just going to be there part of day?

Mid-ship dining...Fantasy

Aft dining...Ecstasy

Aft Lounge...Plaza

Park next to Jax Brewery and take the streetcar to the port. Prices are here...look in the NOLA album, photo # 11

http://community.webshots.com/album/293558163gPtlWo

Thank you so much.

Actually I need to park close as I will be there only from 11 am to 2:30pm. I was trying to avoid taking a shuttle or hiking a great distance.

What street/exit NUMBER do you get off from Ponchatrain Business 90? I know it;'s that Tchpoutilas SP??? or St. Peters exit that I always miss!

Does anyone know the actual NUMBER on the exit sign?

I always seems like those one way streets are under construction and i end up getting lost every time! I can get there alright, just might be the LONG way around. Is it the Hilton right next to Riverwalk there that you can park in their garage? I parked there last itme, but really was wondering where people that go to the RverWalk actually park for short periods of time - several hours????????????

The Hilton would probably be your best bet.

When you get past the Superdome get in the right lane and take the Tchopotoulas exit. When you get to the end of the ramp take a right to the traffic light and turn left. Turn left again on Convention Center Blvd. and stay in the right lane 'till you get to the Hilton Parking garage.

I know the Hilton lot will work the best probably as you have said. Thanks so much for the directions - just hope I can follow them now!

I parked in the Hilton garage last time. But just out of curiosity, where do the people/shoppers at RiverWalk park?

Thanks for the PRECISE directions - that is what I need!

I know the Hilton lot will work the best probably as you have said. Thanks so much for the directions - just hope I can follow them now!

I parked in the Hilton garage last time. But just out of curiosity, where do the people/shoppers at RiverWalk park?

Thanks for the PRECISE directions - that is what I need!

People going to The Riverwalk park at the Whale lot unless there is a convention/jewelry show, etc. Then they park wherever.

Good luck with the directions. It's very easy to get turned around in NOLA!

I feel alot better now - as many times as I have been and have yet to get it right the first time! I'm supposedly the "guide" tomorrow so it will sure help my "image" if I know exactly where to go!

Thanks again - directions are on a sticky note that will go on the steering wheel tomorrow!

LOL ! You can't imagine how many times I have taken the wrong turn or the wrong exit! Even the names of the streets change from block to block.:rolleyes:

Now B, you should know I can give good directions! Remember when the three amigos took a tour of the French Quarter at night??:D

Since the poor Grandeur is still stranded in Costa Maya, the RCCL cruisers won't be trying to board!

LOL! Could you imagine three ships trying to debark/embark at the same time !!

Let me know how you made out when you get home. I hang around on the S&S thread.

Thanks again - we went right to the Whale Lot and were able to park there.

Better than MapQuest you are! It was exit 11C.

He's smart, nice & lots of fun too. :D That's why I am going back to visit the whole family soon.

This board can and usually does give me FAST answers and info from nice folks like you. It made my day" to finally get there on the first try and no wrong turns! (Didn;t hurt my "image" as the group leader either to act like I knew where I was going either.)

It just looked "vacant" yesterday without the Grandeuar pulled in behind the Sensation.

Archived