Blue Lagoon Nassau Dolphin upgrade

truchattycathy

Has anyone done the Blue Lagoon Dolphin encounter in Nassau offered by Carnival for $139 and then upgraded once you got there? If so, how much was the upgrade?

If you only did the encounter, what does it involve?

What does the encounter involve vs. the swim?

I have done the Royal Dolphin swim at Chankanaab in Cozumel and looking for a similar experience.

Thanks!

Has anyone done the Blue Lagoon Dolphin encounter in Nassau offered by Carnival for $139 and then upgraded once you got there? If so, how much was the upgrade?

If you only did the encounter, what does it involve?

What does the encounter involve vs. the swim?

I have done the Royal Dolphin swim at Chankanaab in Cozumel and looking for a similar experience.

Thanks!

I didn't do this on my girlscruise but my niece did. She booked through Carnival and I emailed about the upgrade. I was told that if there was room she'd be allowed to upgrade for $20. So low & behold, she gets there, there is room and they say it will be more then the $20 (sorry can't remember, think it was like $50 more). Unfortunately, I didn't print out the email for her.

She still enjoyed the encounter. Said it was getting in the water, touching and getting a kiss. She said the only difference with the swim was being "pushed" by the dolphin across the water about 20ft. She said it wouldn't have been worth the extra $$.

It was the highlight of her cruise. She enjoyed it but she missed the Carnival ferry back and had to wait for their last ferry and got back about an hour later then she should have. Luckily we were in Nassau for the night.

Archived