Carnival Reception- Past Brides Help!

Wedding is about a month away and I have started making our wedding playlist and type up a timeline. We weren't able to get the DJ and have the social host. My question is how well did your Carnival person/social host follow your timeline? I am very worried about the flow of the reception and just hope they are able to keep things on time and moving, we only have 2 hours :(

My fiance says I worry too much and they do this all the time.. I think I'm just nervous.. Any advice or experiences?

We had the DJ, so our experience was a bit different as we only gave songs for (each on separate CD) for cake cutting, first dance, Father of Bride/Mother of Groom dance.

They do this every weekend (or more!) so your fiance is right... calm down and try to relax/have fun planning! No matter what happens, it will be a GREAT day!

Kim

I had a DJ too! I resisted the urge to micromanage the playlist, etc. We allowed him to play whatever he wanted and it turned out great!

Relax! The day goes SO quick! When the time comes you'll want to enjoy the moments! Good luck!

Archived