Atlantis..too crowded in July?

canjay95

Our ship stops at Nassau from 7-5 July 26th. We were considering doing the all day Atlantis option as I have three boys (ages 13, 10 and 6) who are dying to go. My question is if the park doesn't open until 10 and we have to leave in time to catch the ship by 3:30 or so, will it be worth it? My fear is the lines will be so long that they will only get to ride a three or four things. Has anyone been in July are the lines massive? We went to Disney waterpark in July once and said never again because of having to wait over an hour to ride each slide. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Our ship stops at Nassau from 7-5 July 26th. We were considering doing the all day Atlantis option as I have three boys (ages 13, 10 and 6) who are dying to go. My question is if the park doesn't open until 10 and we have to leave in time to catch the ship by 3:30 or so, will it be worth it? My fear is the lines will be so long that they will only get to ride a three or four things. Has anyone been in July are the lines massive? We went to Disney waterpark in July once and said never again because of having to wait over an hour to ride each slide. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

It will be crowded like Disney no doubt again this year. Capacity if on the rise, and there are even more cruise ships than last year.

They should be able to ride all of the slides in one day.. there aren't that many

Archived