Regatta - Can I play an iPod?

Scottygirl1

We are traveling on Regatta in a penthouse suite. I am wondering if there is anyway to play music from either out iPhone or iPod in our room. We don't need an iPod dock, just an aux in on an entertainment system.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Nothing like a little Italian music to set the mood while cruising around the Med :)

We are traveling on Regatta in a penthouse suite. I am wondering if there is anyway to play music from either out iPhone or iPod in our room. We don't need an iPod dock, just an aux in on an entertainment system.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Nothing like a little Italian music to set the mood while cruising around the Med :)

musicnotes223.gif

Nothing that high tech, but the in cabin DVD player will play most Commercially released (i.e. not home burned) CD's.

To solve that issue on our Regatta trip, I purchased a tiny speaker, maybe 2 inches wide, from amazon. It is rechargeable and gives an amazing big sound. Plugs into the iPod or phone and weighs nothing. I saw many different brands online when I purchased mine.

To solve that issue on our Regatta trip' date=' I purchased a tiny speaker, maybe 2 inches wide, from amazon. It is rechargeable and gives an amazing big sound. Plugs into the iPod or phone and weighs nothing. I saw many different brands online when I purchased mine.[/quote']

Thanks - yes I just saw some cute little speakers online so might buy that instead.

Archived