Rc vs x

cruisercrazy69

I am going on a celebrity cruise next month i just got off a RCI cruise there were 2 things I didnt like on RCI

1 a 4$ charge for room service bet 12 & 5 am

2 you had to get your cold cereal from a mini buffet in the MDR

thank you

We've gone on 1 princess, 1 celebrity and 1 RC. Celebrity was definitely our favorite, but the food on princess was maybe a tad better according to my taste, my husband preferred celebrity's food. It's a bit more "European" in it's style I guess, where I thought the princess dishes had a bit more flair. Don't get me wrong, the food on celebrity is to die for. Anyway, we went on RC last, and I noticed the difference from Celebrity right away, we were walking down the hall towards our cabin after we got on the ship and I heard one of the baggage handlers in the hall swearing about the passenger's luggage. My heart sunk. I knew from that moment that it was going to be less of the white glove treatment that we love about celebrity. I got the same drift when I went to the customer service desk on RC, she acted like I was a big pain in neck, I was just asking a question. We are sailing next month on the Constellation and I can't wait. They treat you like royalty on celebrity and now that we've tried a few lines, we'll never leave Celebrity, but we had to find out for ourselves.

Archived