trying to decide which stroller?

obsessedsc

we are going on the allure with our 8 month old. we have 3 strollers. and i'm down to 2 to decide between which to bring with us. we have a combi stroller which is like a nice umbrella stroller that folds the same way those tailgate bag chairs do. we also have a new bob baby jogger. of course, i love the BOB the most but would the other be more practical for the ship/ shore excursions?

thanks for the quick replies. i figured it was the better choice. i was tempted to take the bob because we just got it about 2 weeks ago (still in the newness phase) just needed to hear from others that the combi makes more sense!

I don't know the Combi, but I have a BOB so I can understand why you'd want to bring it. That being said, I'm not a fan of strollers on cruises, especially big strollers.

If it makes you feel better, say you're leaving the BOB at home so it doesn't get damaged :)

We bought the Chicco Umbrella stroller, it's the one that can recline all the way which is nice so when he was napping we could just lay him down and still walk all over the ship. I think we got it for about $120 at Target. It has great storage in a bag attached underneath seat and we kept all the diapers, wipes and odds and ends in there. It was perfect.

We leave for our 3rd cruise with our 15 month old on Saturday. We have done a cruise at 9 months, 11 months and now 15 months and LOVE this stroller!

http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-05060886970070-Liteway-Stroller-Fuego/dp/B001ODAHF0

We bought the Chicco Umbrella stroller, it's the one that can recline all the way which is nice so when he was napping we could just lay him down and still walk all over the ship. I think we got it for about $120 at Target. It has great storage in a bag attached underneath seat and we kept all the diapers, wipes and odds and ends in there. It was perfect.

We leave for our 3rd cruise with our 15 month old on Saturday. We have done a cruise at 9 months, 11 months and now 15 months and LOVE this stroller!

http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-05060886970070-Liteway-Stroller-Fuego/dp/B001ODAHF0

wow! that is a nice stroller! its very much like my combi- it folds up the same (i like that color better than my lime green) but my hubs will take my debit card if i even mention buying another stroller. lol. we have 3 and our son is 7 months old and he says no more until we need a double!!

Archived