Bars On The Navigator Of The Seas

Thanksgiving '04 the Schooner Bar on Navigator was our primary hang-out -- the piano guy wasn't a very good singer, but the bar servers were great to us!! They definitely received extra tips throughout the week. (And the piano players change every so often, so hoepfully when you're there it will be someone better!!).

We also enjoyed Two Poets in the afternoons when the weather wasn't great.

One of my favorite places on the Navigator is the Vintages wine bar on the Promenade...but that's just because I enjoy the opportunity to try new wines. (FYI - the servers in Vintages will go to one of the other bars to get you cocktails if everyone in your party doesn't want wine...)

Also, pre-dinner both Vintages and the champagne bar serve an hors d'eurve plate to you at your table. Usually something like breadsticks, cheese...there was an olive tapenade and tomato dip...just nice to have a little snack -- especially when you have late seating.

Loved the Two Poets pub. If Opal is still there look her up. She is a hoot and will take good care of you.

Although we did some bar hopping, I'd have to agree with Gordon. We loved Opal and the Two Poets Pub. :)

Archived