2006-2007 Itineraries

bragstarr

Does anyone know when NCL will release their itineraries and ships for the 2006-2007 cruise season? Right now I believe they are showing sailings through April 2006. I'm looking at perhaps a summer Bermuda cruise for 2006, but nothing posted yet. Have a credit I have to use within a year (no, not from the wave!) and just wondering when I can start researching....

Robin

I've been watching as well since we want to book next summer for Bermuda in May or June. I did check with my travel agent in March about it and she called NCL. They said they weren't taking reservations until 11 months before (that would be June, I think). But, I think it will probably open up in May since Bermuda cruises start then and they usually sell them onboard.

frontrangecruiser - How did you book your June '06 cruise? I've been watching almost weekly for June '06 info for Hawaii sailing on the Wind and haven't come across anything. Did you call, book on-line, through an agent...? I want to get this booked ASAP so I can start my planning!

I got off the Spirit today, and had spoken with Duncan (snooty Port & Cruise Consultant). While he didn't have a firm date, he assurred me within the next month it would be posted on the NCL website. In addition, he stated that the talk of NCL going back to Europe next year were strictly rumors, and nothing more at this stage.

Archived