Cabin #12172 on Norwegian Epic

Tanbel

We just got our cabin #, 12172, and am really hoping it will be good. Been searching for information but am having trouble getting it quickly. Could someone please provide me info on good balcony (no obstruction), location etc. Please and thankyou:) This is for the Eastern Mediterranean cruise at the end of April.

Well you're right in the middle of the ship, with cabins above and below you--so shouldn't have any unusual problems with noise or motion. We were fairly similarly located on 13 last year. All the balconies above deck 9 are pretty similar--no obstructions to speak of.

One thing though, it does appear to have the bed closer to the door, which most folks on this board have found less preferable to having it next to the balcony. (Zoom in on the deck plans--the cabins have a straight wall and a curvy wall--the widest part of the cabin is where the bed is.) You might want to try to move over one cabin and get it on the balcony side, if you can.

Hi again, I did mean Western not Eastern Mediterranean cruise.

I do not think we can change the cabin because our company booked it for us. Or can I? If so, how? Also where do I see a picture of the ship showing the cabins?

Archived