blue lagoon video clips

LaShelle2

This is how it looked a year ago when we were there. Didn't feel crowded, but not private. We loved it so much we are going back in 7 days!

We have three young girls who love been able to watch the dolphins as well nearby for no extra charge. (It's extra to do dolphin encounters obviously)

This is a great excursion and with a lot of cruise ships in port, might be a quieter choice than Atlantis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Blue lagoon is primarily a destination to visit and interact with Sea lions and Dolphins with a beach as an add on... and I wouldn't consider it as a somewhere to go just for the beach....IMO

Hmmm.. I go for the beach all the time. its a beautiful island, great for chilling out.

If you don't have kids..just wander down the path a bit. It's more relaxing.

Hmmm.. I go for the beach all the time. its a beautiful island, great for chilling out.

If you don't have kids..just wander down the path a bit. It's more relaxing.

That is exactly what I was thinking Scubagirl. I couldn't see why we couldn't walk around and find a quieter spot. Can you climb to the top of the tower? I want to get some photos from up there.

That is exactly what I was thinking Scubagirl. I couldn't see why we couldn't walk around and find a quieter spot. Can you climb to the top of the tower? I want to get some photos from up there.

there used to be a free tour of the tower.. not sure if it still exists. I don't think they want you in it by yourself..

you can ask when you get there.

We booked the beach and lunch at Blue Lagoon one day last week, and found the beach to be nice. We were one of the earliest groups there, so we had our choice of beach spots. I'm not sure if the mid/late morning group found it crowded or not. The water was a little chilly, but easy enough to get used to.

The only real downer was the cost of snack food and beverages was a little high, even for beach prices. If we do it again, we'll definitely take some protein bars, chips, etc. with us.

Have a great trip!!

Can you book the observer pass to have access to the beach? We don't need food included. Neither of us have any interest in interacting with the marine life. We just want to watch and enjoy the beach.

Yes you can. We have that booked through Carnival but you can also book it directly with Blue Lagoon. I only did Carnival because of timing issues.

We booked the beach and lunch at Blue Lagoon one day last week, and found the beach to be nice. We were one of the earliest groups there, so we had our choice of beach spots. I'm not sure if the mid/late morning group found it crowded or not. The water was a little chilly, but easy enough to get used to.

The only real downer was the cost of snack food and beverages was a little high, even for beach prices. If we do it again, we'll definitely take some protein bars, chips, etc. with us.

Have a great trip!!

Surprised you would find the water a bit cool, being that you are from Canada. Most northerns using have no problem with water temps down here. Unlike me, I'm originally from Massachusetts and have to wait until it's about 80 degrees. Don't even ask about when I visit everyone back home. Brrrrr. :)

Archived