Seattle parking and hotel question...

GNisme

We are from Oregon so we are driving to Seattle for our Alaska cruise next month. I'm told that the parking will be $12 per day, which will end up being for 8 days, which will be I believe $96 dollars. My sister recently went to Hawaii out of Portland and she went a day early and stayed at a hotel the night before and they let her park their for the week at no charge and they shuttled her to and from the airport. Does anyone know of a hotel we can stay at in Seattle that we can park our car at and then be shuttled to and from the pier? I'd rather come a day early and pay for a hotel than a parking garage. Thanks

I frequent the SEA airport area quite a bit and know there are several hotels that will let you park your car for a week if you spend one night and then they will take you to/from the airport.

I'm not familiar with the SEA pier area but perhaps you could see if there are any hotels in close to the pier and start there.

Archived