Blue Lagoon

bobbiejean

4 members of my family are doing a Dolphin Encounter at Blue Lagoon booked through Carnival. My question, I would like to go just as a spectator. Can I ride the same transportation as they do of how else would I get there? I understand I can pay when I get to Blue Lagoon.

4 members of my family are doing a Dolphin Encounter at Blue Lagoon booked through Carnival. My question, I would like to go just as a spectator. Can I ride the same transportation as they do of how else would I get there? I understand I can pay when I get to Blue Lagoon.

Yes you can go as a spectator and ride with them on the ferry. I'm not sure if the ferry will cost if you wait to pay when you get to Blue Lagoon. We had reservations, so when we got to the ferry departure they gave us a bracelet that let them know we had prepaid. If you haven't already, check out their website. bahamasbluelagoon.com

We loved our time there. The water was a little chilly the first of April, but just sitting in the hammock relaxing was great. The food was also good. Have a great time!!

A number of us went to Blue Lagoon last year...some did the dolphins and some just went to the beach. We booked directly through their website, rather than going through Carnival (cheaper). They give you the ferry times and you just grab a cab at the port to bring you to the ferry, which leaves from Paradise island. Was very easy!

You may want to book as a spectator directly with Blue Lagoon (if they allow that without also reserving an aminal interaction). That way you will have your ferry reservation already and not having to chance it's a busy day where they are sold out of same day tickets.

It's a little doubtful though you will wind up on the same transport though. Generally w/ excursions booked directly through a cruiseline they are picked up at Prince George Wharf (w/out having to go through the Festival building) by a private (to the cruiseline) water transport and brought over to BLI. Booking direct w/ BLI you will need to get to the ferry terminal (@ PAradise Island) on your own. So you may want to call Carnival directly and see if they offer the spectator package without advertising it for prepurchase (some cruiselines offer only as an on board purchase).

Archived