So confused right now

djd832001

I keep on debating on what room to choose on the Epic. I'm trying to choose between 8206 or 8209, one is starboard and one is port. It is the Eastern Caribbean sailing in December. I have changed my room like 10 times so far, any suggestions out there?:confused:

I keep on debating on what room to choose on the Epic. I'm trying to choose between 8206 or 8209, one is starboard and one is port. It is the Eastern Caribbean sailing in December. I have changed my room like 10 times so far, any suggestions out there?:confused:

What is it about the rooms that is making you undecided?

when I look at pictures I see that it looks like you get the best view of the islands when u r on port side so that is the advantage about 8206:D, but I like 8209 because it one of the last rooms and one side I won't have a neighbor, so I'm thinking it might be more peaceful.

We faced the land and had a view every time on the starboard side (though also had a ship blocking some of it one time Disney but was really neat to see it sail off as it plays a song and has twinkling lights). Also had beautiful sunset on first 2 sea days. Also watched the shoreline going in. Was very pleased. We heard one of our neighbors quite a bit when balcony was open other not at all. So I would stick with the one you have. It will be great either way

Archived