Anyone on the Dawn now??

DragonLips

Anyone on the Dawn right now???

I was checking the bridgecam and things are looking a bit choppy out there. How is everyone holding up? If you're on, report in! Tell us how the ship is fairing. Any public places not open right now due to damage?? I'm curious as I sail on 5/01

fullsize.jpg

Anyone on the Dawn right now???

I was checking the bridgecam and things are looking a bit choppy out there. How is everyone holding up? If you're on, report in! Tell us how the ship is fairing. Any public places not open right now due to damage?? I'm curious as I sail on 5/01

Check the other threads. A couple have posted from onboard. They are having a great time. All public areas are fine. There was no damage.

:) I AM LIVE, from the Dawn at this EXACT moment. Cuban music is playing downstairs, I can hear the mixers mixing drinks, EVERYONE is having a GREAT time!! The Dawn is perfect, we have had a SUPER vacation!! What ever you have heard or are thinking, have no fear, the Dawn IS a WONDERFULL place to be, you travel in First Class style, Five Star quality...... I LOVE THE DAWN!!!

Till later....

Suesan:)

:) I AM LIVE, from the Dawn at this EXACT moment. Cuban music is playing downstairs, I can hear the mixers mixing drinks, EVERYONE is having a GREAT time!! The Dawn is perfect, we have had a SUPER vacation!! What ever you have heard or are thinking, have no fear, the Dawn IS a WONDERFULL place to be, you travel in First Class style, Five Star quality...... I LOVE THE DAWN!!!

Till later....

What a great description:D Wish I were there, no wait, then I would be on my way home:( Wish I were going tomorrow!!!!!!!

Till later....

this ROCKS!! :D :D :D

What a great description:D Wish I were there, no wait, then I would be on my way home:( Wish I were going tomorrow!!!!!!!

Ann--Nah ... wait a week and sail with us! :)

Suesan--I am SO HAPPY that you are having such fun!

Suesan..... I'm so glad that your having a great time on your cruise. I'ts nice to hear some good news this week. I told you the Dawn was awesome :D:D: Not to mention her crew. Aren't they great or what? Couldn't ask for nicer people :D:):

~~Debbie~~

Glad you are haveing a great time. We were are on the Dawn in January of this year. Colin Kerr was our cruise director, and he was "fabulous" ( his favorite word) Is the model of the Dawn still intact in the atrium?

1999- Norway

2001-Norway

2003-Sky

2004- Dawn

2005- Dawn

Yes, the model of the Dawn is still in the lobby, we actually spent quite some time looking at it. Paul Baya is the Cruise Director, he is GREAT!!! Mike ?? is the Assistant Director, he was GREAT TOO!!

Debbie, the Dawn crew, well, I can't speak highly enough of them, ALL are wonderfull, we felt like we were in a five star hotel. (my DD says she felt like we were part of a BIG family.....)

We LOVE THE DAWN!!!

Suesan

Looks like a bit of a problem with the balcony. Here is a shot with a couple of crew members working on it. Zooming in on the picture it looks like they are replacing one of the glass deflectors.

You can zoom in on the bridge cam?

Archived