What makes the Conquest and The Triumph Class Different?

baf

Does anyone know what makes the Triumph and Conquest classes different? They layouts look pretty much the same. I know one is longer and weighs more, but is there anything else?:confused:

I will be sailing the Triumph this December and two things I know for sure:

there is NOT a sushi bar on the Triumph nor is sushi available daily:(

And the TRIUMPH is cheaper balcony wise for a 7 day compared to what we paid for the Conquest this past Feb ( but that could be due to travel dates?)

For openers, the CONQUEST is newer.

Without getting too technical. The Conquest-class is a "stretched" version of whatever class the TRIUMPH is in (I say whatever, because its constantly being argued back and forth, etc.)

Not positive, but the Conquest-class has virtually the same public space with a section of 112 passenger cabins added to it, thus the term "stretched".

Many cruising aficionados would argue because of the added 224 passengers (448 with quad-occupancy), with the same existing public spaces that this makes the Conquest-class "crowded". I've only cruised one Conquest-class, the GLORY, and I really liked the innate beauty of this ship and didn't notice any overcrowding, but didn't care for the layout of this class.

Whatever "floats your boat". :)

I would agree that Conquest class ships do feel slightly more crowded then Destiny class. Other then the aforementioned difference in cabins and capacity, Destiny class ships do not have a separate, dedicated teen area, the lobby layout is slightly different, there is not a basketball/volleyball court area and there is no supper club or Fish 'n' Chips station. There are a few other minor differences, such as the Destiny class’ incredibly irritating and useless stairs down to the cigar bar from the disco dance floor.

That being said, even though Triumph is considered Destiny class there are some differences between Destiny and Triumph/Victory. Most notable are the removal of the inside cabins above the disco, and the lack of an extra deck around the forward part of the funnel over the jogging track, and different deck locations for the Spa and Children's area.

Sorry if this isn't the case, but the OP appears to be a Clone of a person banned yesterday.... Just be warned and once again- sorry if that isn't the case...

How can someone be banned?:confused: I think you've got the wrong preson. Sorry if I bursted your bubble.

There is a teen dance club & smoothie bar next to the disco on the Conquest (it also has an arcade in the teen area). It is a nice addition for families with teens so they have a place to hang out (and it is close enough for parents to be able to check in on them from time to time).

I've been on both ships and neither one has a good place for teens to hang out. They mostly hung out on deck. That is one reason I prefer the Conquest class. I don't have kids yet, but I'm a teacher of teens and I feel bad for them. I mean, they would be less likely to get into trouble if they had some place that was their own. With that said, the teens on the Victory & Triumph seemed to be enjoying themselves, so the lack of club didn't seem to slow them down any.

Archived