25th Anniversary Cruise Question

wework2play

We will be cruising with my parents on the Triumph next month. It is their 25th anniversary, so I would lilke to have something special in their stateroom when they get there. I have seen pictures on here of the decorations Carnival will put up and I don't really care for them. I would like something more along the lines of a fruit basket or chocolates and maybe a card wishing them a happy anniv.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as you so to speak. We are taking my parents on their 40th wedding anniversary, called carnival to see if they would do anything special but no they won't. So I am planning on getting them the cake that carnival has and perhaps bringing our own decorations for the door or something. :)

We will be cruising with my parents on the Triumph next month. It is their 25th anniversary, so I would lilke to have something special in their stateroom when they get there. I have seen pictures on here of the decorations Carnival will put up and I don't really care for them. I would like something more along the lines of a fruit basket or chocolates and maybe a card wishing them a happy anniv.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

You can always have a bottle of the favorite liquor delivered to their cabin. Call 1-800-522-7648 to order this.

If they are wine drinkers, they have a special package deal on the first day you board. Don't know too much regarding the details since I don't drink wine. But a lot of people order this.

You can get them reservations to the steakhouse one night. (surcharge applies, approx $30pp)

The Bon Voyage Dept at carnival.com also has some nice things.

The cabin decorations are actually very nice.

Archived