Pullmantur Sovereign Departing Rome April 18/2012

blightt

My husband and I, English speakers from Vancouver, BC, Canada, are departing Rome as above. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there on this cruise. I believe it departs Barcelona on April 18th as a Breezes of the Mediterranean cruise and picks us up in mid-itinerary after making stops in Tunis and Naples. Sure would like to hear from anyone else on this cruise. Thanks.

Hi blightt: Welcome to CC. It is very unlikely that you"ll receive any response to your enquiry as most of the members are American,the majority of whom tend not to cruise on a ship where English is not the primary language spoken. On this ship it"s Spanish, although most of the crew will speak English and almost certainly there will be British expats from Spain on board. Since it"s recently become easier to book a Pullmantur cruise in Canada you may have some fellow Canadians with you. I hope you enjoy your April cruise as much as I have on my three previous Pullmantur trips.

Hi blightt: Welcome to CC. It is very unlikely that you"ll receive any response to your enquiry as most of the members are American,the majority of whom tend not to cruise on a ship where English is not the primary language spoken. On this ship it"s Spanish, although most of the crew will speak English and almost certainly there will be British expats from Spain on board. Since it"s recently become easier to book a Pullmantur cruise in Canada you may have some fellow Canadians with you. I hope you enjoy your April cruise as much as I have on my three previous Pullmantur trips.

Hi, I am Spanish and was curious on how your experience was on this Cruise line... I never have cruised with them nor Ibero Cruceros ( Carnival owned ) the another Spanish main CL.

Best Regards.

Thanks so much for responding and sorry I haven't gotten back until now. Just super busy trying to get organized for our trip to Europe of which this cruise is just one week of four. I appreciate the information you have provided and certainly do hope there are some English speakers on board as my Spanish is not too swift! Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Archived