Rooms

vski21

Hi everyone!! I need your thoughts and opinions on a couple of room choices. The ship is Carnival Liberty. Right now I am booked in one of the funny L shaped rooms on the Empress deck #7439 (aft). I am thinking about switching to midship as I am uncertain about my present room. I am thinking of moving to (empress deck) somewhere around room #'s 7343-7365. Another place I am thinking about is the Lido deck area around 9281-9293. If you have any tips on any of these rooms and which one you liked the best (or hated) I would love to know before I make my final selection. Thanks!!

All are great locations. We have had cabins very close to all the locations that you mention and was very pleased with all. If I had to pick I think I prefer empress to lido and would probably go with the midship balcony on that deck.

Hi everyone!! I need your thoughts and opinions on a couple of room choices. The ship is Carnival Liberty. Right now I am booked in one of the funny L shaped rooms on the Empress deck #7439 (aft). I am thinking about switching to midship as I am uncertain about my present room. I am thinking of moving to (empress deck) somewhere around room #'s 7343-7365. Another place I am thinking about is the Lido deck area around 9281-9293. If you have any tips on any of these rooms and which one you liked the best (or hated) I would love to know before I make my final selection. Thanks!!

If you can afford it I would probably go with any of the cabins on the Lido. They are so convenient to all the action yet they are quiet.

Your cabin 7439 is likely to have a bit of early morning noise since the crew stairs are just on the other side of the wall.

Any of the cabins that you listed 7343 - 7365 look just fine to me also with the exception of maybe 7343 because it might have a launderette right across the hall.

For what it's worth, we had one of those "funny L-shaped rooms" on the Destiny and loved it! (It was suggested to us by our PVP). In fact, we liked it so much that we purposely chose one for our upcoming cruise on the Liberty. The balcony is wider than most of the other balconies, except for the aft wrap balconies. Because it's in the aft, it seems like it's a little quieter than mid-ship. You get used to the layout of the room pretty quickly. It seems that most everyone, after two or three cruises, has their own favorite as far as location.

Stay right where you are! We had the exact cabin on the port side of the ship on the Conquest and we LOVED it!! CHEAP price with a KILLER balcony!!

Here's a couple pics...

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

We never once heard anyone using that aft stairway... not once...

:)

Stay right where you are! We had the exact cabin on the port side of the ship on the Conquest and we LOVED it!! CHEAP price with a KILLER balcony!!

Here's a couple pics...

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

We never once heard anyone using that aft stairway... not once...

:)

Thanks Host Mach! We are booked in 6336 & 6344 (next door to each other) on the Sunshine. That way we have one huge balcony!! And they are the same price as a regular balcony! :)

Thank you so much for the advice and the photos. I just wasn't sure which way I wanted to go. I was torn mostly between the Lido Deck (room 9293) and my current L shaped one (#7434). I guess I will stay right where I am unless anyone else has more information to supply. Thank you again to all of you who responded already!!

Archived