Sense of humour here!

Oh I'm coming back here to this forum for a bit of occasional light-hearted relief. I strayed onto the P&O forum and dared to crack a joke :eek:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1592803.

Now either they don't have a sense of humour there or it must be me, but at least one person eventually got the idea even if the others ignored my comment - can't win 'em all I guess but they should lighten up a bit at times even in the face of more serious subjects.

http://www.somalicruises.com/

So here I am again and you're stuck with me :p

Oh I'm coming back here to this forum for a bit of occasional light-hearted relief. I strayed onto the P&O forum and dared to crack a joke :eek:

So here I am again and you're stuck with me :p

Theres that word again "strayed" When will you peeps ever learn .

Look at Steve he dared to stray into Costa Land and look what happened ,even RR told him not to go

and look at all that trouble he had. :eek:

Stay on here lass where your safe .:)

Now whats all this about a parrot called Jim and he wears a patch ??:D

jimmyparrot.jpg

I had a look at P&O forum a couple of weeks ago when I saw a cruise at a reasonable price. No thanks, they were really rude to someone asking a perfectly good question about the dress code. Stuck up springs to mind.:eek:

Jan

I had a look at P&O forum a couple of weeks ago when I saw a cruise at a reasonable price. No thanks, they were really rude to someone asking a perfectly good question about the dress code. Stuck up springs to mind.:eek:

Jan

We recently did a P&O cruise on Azura and really enjoyed it. Mostly nice folk but there were a few of the stuck-up variety and we thought it would depend which ship was involved as to how many of them would be on board and there are a couple of P&O ships that we definitely would not cruise on ..... but maybe that can be said for several cruise lines, we're not seasoned enough to judge really. Anyway, since originally coming over to this forum and its friendly folk with a great sense of humour, we are very much looking forward to our cruise in May.

And before Stevie gets his comment in, I apologise to Jim the Scot cos I can guess what's coming, LOL :eek:

Archived