M Class Inside Rooms (Summit)

Newbcruiser1

Does anyone have any new pictures of the interior rooms on the M-Class ships (specifically the Summit, post-dry-dock if that makes a difference)?

The website shows the beds as being on the side wall in the picture but the floor plan shows them on the back wall. Just wondering where they actually are.

Thanks in advance! :)

All that will have changed will be the soft goods, linens, carpeting, drapes, upholstery.

The upgrades do not address fixtures.

Where the beds are is where they will be.

The impression I have is that different staterooms have different configurations, but that it is not determined by cabin location the way it is on the S class ships. (where the walls curve and set where the bed will be?)

None of the deck plans provide this info either.

Might be the difference is if it is set up for two twins or one queen?

Thank you! I'm a little bit disappointed... the website pictures make the room look a lot nicer (the furnishings, layout, etc). This is the website image... it seems like a little bit of false advertising to me.

stateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType=IS&cabincls=I&shipCode=SM

again this was from last year *before* the refurbisment. I am sure the furnishings are much nicer.

As per the poster above the refurbishment only included the linens, carpeting, etc (and televisions as per the Celebrity site). I was hoping the beds would be on the side wall versus the back as I think it makes the room feel bigger, but I guess I'll just have to get used to this layout. I guess it'll be a bit of a surprise to see exactly what the room looks like now.

If anyone has any post-refurb pictures from any of the M-Class ships, it would be much appreciated! :)

Archived