Miracle Excursions

If you go to carnivals web page-- on the top right hand corner is three options. After you register your cruise go back and click on profile. You then will be asked if you want to add a booking number. Once you get that information your cruise then will be located on the main page. If you click on cruise details it will give you a list of your ports and times. If you click on each port it will show you what is available for excursions.. and how much./ click on each one and it takes you to another screen on what time each excursion is.

I suggest to check out the port of calls board because some of those excursions carnival is doing--you can find fr almost 50 % cheaper using a private vendor.

Thanks for the reply, but there still aren't very many excursions posted. I leave in eight weeks. I did book two excursions from private companies in Belize and Cozumel. Any suggestions on privates companies? Thanks again.:) By the way, because of your posts, I was able to figure out where my cabin was. I was upgraded from an 8A to an 8G. I did call Carnival and they confirmed it, they were very willing to confirm my cabin and said that the assignment is pretty solid.

Willow could you please tell me what excursions you booked with these companies and their email addresses. I would really appreciate it.

I can identify with losing weight. I have lost 60 pounds. I walked alot on the promenade and went in the health club on port days. On sea days it was too crowded in the health club for my liking. I walked 4 miles each day at sea and never missed the opportunity to run up the stairs or down them.

In Grandcayman. check out http://www.nativewayssports.com for swimming with stingrays.

this time I will be taking a taxi and going to Hell, visit the Turtle farm and buying rum cakes.

Carnival only allows so many excursions to be had using the computer. The rest will be sitting at the excursion desk. So check at excursion page that is on the top of the web site to see what interests you. THen when you board the ship you know what to ask for.

Archived