Solstice drinks packages

Tricky Diggy

HELLO,

Can't work out drinks packages. Can anyone tell me how much a decent wine package is and for how many bottles...just to have in the normal restaurants during freedom dining?

thanks,

Richard

Hi Tricky Diggy,

The basic wine package on the Solstice is known as "Taste of the Vineyards" and it starts at $ 113.85 (15% Tips Included) for 3 Bottles at the Classic Level...

Rather than repost a full breakdown... or cut & paste info from elsewhere, I will refer you to the topic entitled *Overview of Drink Packages* = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274

Therein you will find the complete breakdown for the Taste of the Vineyards Packages (Classic or Premium... beginning at 3 bottles and going up to 7 Bottles)...

The thread also lists which wines fit into which category... as well as a copy of the 2012 Celebrity Wine List (for the MDRs)... so you can see what each of these offerings are worth on their own... as well as what other wines Celebrity has on offer.

After reading thru that...

If you need more specific info... I will return to this topic, to see if I can't help you out further.

Cheers!

PS... For future reference... "Freedom Dining / Anytime Dining" on Celebrity Ships is known as Select Dining...

Thanks Sloopy,

Very helpful. I'm surprised that it seems the very cheapest one can get a bottle of wine for is £23 (with purchasing the 7 bottles classic package)...do you know if there are cocktails of the day which are more reasonable?

TD:o

Hi TrickyDiggy,

Have you looked at the Alcohol packages, which would include unlimited glasses (instead of bottles) of wine, and also cocktails and other alcohol, or speciality drinks you may wish to consume on board your cruise.

It may work out cheaper. Just thought.

Texmex

Thanks Sloopy,

Very helpful. I'm surprised that it seems the very cheapest one can get a bottle of wine for is £23 (with purchasing the 7 bottles classic package)...do you know if there are cocktails of the day which are more reasonable?

TD:o

if you are talking £23 per bottle for around another £12 a day you can get a alcholic drinks package and if you wished could drink 3 bottles a day also all soft drinks, bottled water, speciality coffees, beers, spirits and cocktails maybe a cheaper option in the long run. worth taking a look at this optionx Carol

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks aggsbaggs,

Have taken your advice..Seems with a few cocktails before dinner and soft drinks when at sea during day, with even only one bottle of wine at dinner that this would far exceed the £469 per person for the cruise....Is there a good selection of red wines you can have by the glass, within the premium drinks package, at your dining table?...According to other posts the classic package provides only vinegar-type stuff!!

Archived