Ocean Pals

Cruzin' Daddy

You are welcome. I just went and found the octopus (most of them have found the garage sale pile by now, the kiddo loves stuffed animals so we have to weed through them when the pile gets too big) and each tentacle from the body to where it curls was 7 inches and the head of the octopus was 5 inches tall, so that gives you some dimensions.

WOW! For only $9.95???

This is Grandma who bought those Ocean Pals :). I think they are either running a sale (I think I read recently that there was a sale going on) or they have lowered the price, because I'm pretty sure I paid a lot more for those when I bought them. I can't remember the exact price, but I'm thinking at least three times that much (of course, he's my darling Grandson, so he is worth it :D ).

So, I would jump on those if I were you....they were very big and as my daughter says much larger than we expected them to be (unless they have a new set of them now, smaller but less expensive).

• 2 months later...

Archived