Which Pancho's?

EydieG

Okay, we have been to Cozumel 7 times and always love going to Pancho's Backyard. I never knew there was two until a few minutes ago. Since we have been so many times, we don't plan on doing any shopping or anything so the only reason to go downtown would be to eat. Can someone give me their opinion who has been to both about which is best? Do they have the live music at the one at the pier? We always have a taxi take us there and they have never mentioned another one.

Thanks!

Just walk over to the Puerta Maya pier shopping area from the TMM International pier (5 minute walk) and enjoy the outdoor view. Same food same margaritas. Same stuff in the Los Cincos Soles outlet. Not sure on the music. There is music at time at the shopping/pier entrance.

Been to both and best I can recall, the one by International Pier/Puerta Maya doesn't have live music. Killer view of the water, though. Both have the same food, same incredible margaritas:D

I can't really explain why, but I liked the downtown one better, personally.

Okay, we have been to Cozumel 7 times and always love going to Pancho's Backyard. I never knew there was two until a few minutes ago. Since we have been so many times, we don't plan on doing any shopping or anything so the only reason to go downtown would be to eat. Can someone give me their opinion who has been to both about which is best? Do they have the live music at the one at the pier? We always have a taxi take us there and they have never mentioned another one.

Thanks!

We have tried the one at the pier. It was "OK." We also took a coupon you printed online for a free margarita. We were told that could only be used at the one in town. Since then I have wondered if they tell you that at both of them. :)

Archived