Christmas Time on the Dawn

cooki801

We will be sailing on Dec 16 on the Dawn and wonder if there are any special things they do on board?

I am thinking of special foods at MDR or other eating spots? Christmas programs at the theater or other music venues? Anything like that?

I was on the Norway for Christmas. I do not remember food-but it was decorated for Christmas. Christmas trees everywhere. There was also a party Christmas Eve and a visit from Santa. My 2 children received a great gift. My one son was 10 or 11 and he got a hand held video game. all the kids in a certain age group got the same toy. My other child was 4 and he got some age appropriate toy. They loved it-no charge to us. That being said-it was 13 or 14 years ago. Can't tell you what they do now.

We were on the Dawn last Christmas. Plenty of Christmas decorations, the ship looks great. Christmas Eve, shows were very Christmas oriented. Although we did not attend, the main theater had a special Christmas show.

We didn't eat in the MDR on Christmas Eve so I cannot comment on the food.

In general, people really dressed up for this cruise. Plenty of pictures being taken, suits and nice dresses.

It was very nice and we would consider doing this again over the holiday.

bruce...

Archived