For those who have done multiple "private tours"

pampaul

I'm trying to plan out our stay in Bermuda. We'll be there 10am on Aug 21 through 2pm on Aug 24. We'll be on the HAL Veendam.

We've been to Bermuda once before on our first cruise 6yrs ago but was only there for one day and we went to Horseshoe Bay Beach. We didn't get to see island as far as "sightseeing".

I've been reading a lot about these private tours where you can hire a driver to bring you around the whole island to see whatever you want. Two drivers keep popping up on this board (Collin and Duke).

We're thinking of hiring one or the other (I mean, with both getting really good reviews, how do I pick? LOL) for the day.

My question is, if you've hired these drivers before on multiple occassions, can you see pretty much everything on a 8hr day with him? Or does it take a couple days? I see some people comment that they hire the same driver each time they come back to the island. Don't you really end up seeing the same stuff on each "tour"?

Archived