Looking for a packing list

wework2play

I've seen them on here time and time again and now I can't seem to find one! It's been awhile since our last cruise and I don't want to forget anything..Anyone have a good one?

Heres is one that I use

http://www.*****/Carnival/docs/CruisinCarnivalChecklist.pdf

Also bring an over the door shoe organizer....I store all my cell phone, cell chargers, camera chargers (ETC) lotions, razors, flip flops, additional make up items, pens, pencils, jewlery and anything else small enough to fit in them. Its easier to store all those items in the holders then on the counters. The counters are small and things tend to fall, get lost, etc. I LOVE MINE. I got it walmarat for 8 bucks. we put our fun days flyers in there. It was so easy to just glance at the items thru the see thru window and decide what i needed rather than searching all over the counter.

I printed out the list and just added items by hand. Hope it helps!

I use cruise - crazies dot com

you go down the bottom of page, to plan and research, then click on

download packing list.

you can try to google cruising ultimate packing list also,

there was a great one by a family years back but I have not been able to find it, some family cruise packing list, it was more of a checklist wich for me makes it nice to "check off" items as I pack them so I dont forget anything.

I've seen them on here time and time again and now I can't seem to find one! It's been awhile since our last cruise and I don't want to forget anything..Anyone have a good one?

Here is a more detailed one. I forgot to post earlier

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=218770&d=1327010600

Here's the one that I made for our group (9 people): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwYa6U5VOaqdDJjNWZVN2N4T2pxU0NKSHVQdDVUV0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

Obviously, all the stuff isn't needed. I won't need all of it, but there are those in our group that think that some things are "necessary" that I don't. I also included some little tips and words of wisdom on there that I picked up here on CC. I made a copy of the list, but just left on the items that would be for our family of 3 and sent the original copy to the rest of the group.

~Kim~

Archived