ATV/Cavetubing

eljayel66

I just booked with cavetubing.com for their ATV/cavetubing excursion. Wondered if it was worth trying to fit in the ATV or just stick with the cavetubing. Also, their confirmation stated it took one hour to get to and from the site - this seems awful long to me...(assuming it goes by fast)...any comments on this would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for any insight you can offer.

We did an ATV and Tube excursion in Belize, however the transportation time was just about 45 minutes and they did several photo stops It was through http://www.belizeexcursions.biz/excursions/cavetubingatvjungle.html as they offer additional discounts if you book tours in other tours with them. It was a fun day and we definitely got a little muddy during the ATV jungle part, but then it was great to cool down in the river, definitely recommendable!

We did an ATV and Tube excursion in Belize, however the transportation time was just about 45 minutes and they did several photo stops It was through http://www.belizeexcursions.biz/excursions/cavetubingatvjungle.html as they offer additional discounts if you book tours in other tours with them. It was a fun day and we definitely got a little muddy during the ATV jungle part, but then it was great to cool down in the river, definitely recommendable!

I'm thinking of using them for just their ATV excursion. Can you tell me a little about the ATV part? How far was the ride to get to the jungle? Any other info would be helpful. We are doing the beach and snorkling at our other ports so was looking for something different.

We just returned from Carnival Liberty & belize with Y. Rosado & cavetubing.com. March 13th tubing date. The caves, the zipline & the Atv adventures are all located in the Caves Branch of Belize which is 30 miles from the port. Everyone does the same caves but float down the river different distances. These guides go from rope to rope while others only do the short float trip & terk back after tubing. The difference is the personal service and the attention to detail that makes the difference. We have been with Y. Rosado 5 times and the adventure was safe, professional, clean, new equip,ment and honest. I weigh 320 lbs. and we had a blast on the new ATV trail ride. very muddy, showers & restrooms on site. $3 beliken beer & rum runners. I now even have a Butts up tee shirt in 3xl. The time is not the issue. The tender boats now drop passengers off directly @ terminal 1. The exit doors are directly located past the restroom signs next to tanzanite international. The cavetubing.com bus loads right there & drops off right there. We had approximately 1.5 hours left to shop & by mahogany carvings from the outside sellers. At $13 each. My group of 14 really enjoyed our experience and I have the cd & pictures to prove it. I will post these from home later this week. always best regards, BRIFRO

I just booked with cavetubing.com for their ATV/cavetubing excursion. Wondered if it was worth trying to fit in the ATV or just stick with the cavetubing. Also, their confirmation stated it took one hour to get to and from the site - this seems awful long to me...(assuming it goes by fast)...any comments on this would be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for any insight you can offer.

I am wondering if with cave-tubing.com you are linked one wide or 2 wide? I know with VIV it looks as though you are linked 2 wide. It also looks like with cavetubing.bz you are not connected other than by armpits/ankels.

We are looking at taking our 5 and 7 year old daughters and I know they would be more comfortable with one of us by them. Also, do any of the companies other than VIV have the mesh bottom?

I was also wondering about time limits with doing the ATV and cave tubing with cave tubing dot com.

I'm worried because it is a tender and an hour drive to the site, hour back.... dont want to miss the ship!

DH is also worried about trying to do both and having it be an exhausting day.

• 2 weeks later...
I was also wondering about time limits with doing the ATV and cave tubing with cave tubing dot com.

I'm worried because it is a tender and an hour drive to the site, hour back.... dont want to miss the ship!

DH is also worried about trying to do both and having it be an exhausting day.

Use a professional shore excursion company, sometimes local websites do not have this information to get you back in time...trust is not really enough for us in this respect...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived