Spring Into Summer Sale

CRUISE4JANE

Would they deny me or just give me the credit on my balance? Maybe I need to hurry and pay this cruise up so I don't have to be denied or worry about this. Yep, I am a worry wart :eek:. I'll take the price reduction any way I can get it.

If not paid in full they will reduce the amount due. :)

I don't know what to tell you RP, as I don't know, but maybe call your PVP and see if he/she can help you.

I am getting mixed singles also. Seems like the PVP or Carnival Reps say no to me, but it seems like a lot are getting it. I sent the form in anyway because my daughter said she is just sending the form in and not calling Carnival. I guess that is your best bet. Now if my daughter gets a price drop and they tell me no, I will raise he** as we booked the same day last year ES and the cruise amount was the same. We both sent forms in. Oh, and we are on same deck, Empress and a Balcony. So what is good for one should be good for the other, right?

I called Carnival and spoke with someone this morning. I'm not booked ES and we are 2 months from our final payment deadline so they reduced our amount owed by $310. She would not reduce my parent's cabin or my sister's- she said they didn't qualify. I called back and spoke to someone else who said no problem! All three cabins reduced our bill by $410 with this sale. We were booked past guest.

I am getting mixed singles also. Seems like the PVP or Carnival Reps say no to me, but it seems like a lot are getting it. I sent the form in anyway because my daughter said she is just sending the form in and not calling Carnival. I guess that is your best bet. Now if my daughter gets a price drop and they tell me no, I will raise he** as we booked the same day last year ES and the cruise amount was the same. We both sent forms in. Oh, and we are on same deck, Empress and a Balcony. So what is good for one should be good for the other, right?

my pvp told me that we can get the price drop with the spring into summer sale,but a carnival rep told me no:rolleyes:,hopefully my pvp is right.

I called Carnival and spoke with someone this morning. I'm not booked ES and we are 2 months from our final payment deadline so they reduced our amount owed by $310. She would not reduce my parent's cabin or my sister's- she said they didn't qualify. I called back and spoke to someone else who said no problem! All three cabins reduced our bill by $410 with this sale. We were booked past guest.

Do you remember what department it was? Only reason I am looking to call is 1. my other price drop requests went over 10 days ignored and 2 , I am afraid I will be upgrades and dont want to be.

Just an FYI... I used the ES form and just got the email that it was approved :)

Hope everyone else gets one too!

What do you mean ES form? Is that the same as the Price Protection Claim Form which is the one I submitted for the Summer Sale price? All I am doing now is waiting for approval. If I don't get it, I guess I will try calling Carnival personally since it seems like who you talk to on the phone makes a difference in yes or no. :rolleyes:

Just an FYI... I used the ES form and just got the email that it was approved :)

Lucky. I wish I was lol. Carnival doesn't like me I guess. 11 days and no confirmation from older ones. I hold no hope for this one as well.

You submitted the ES Form( price protection form) today and got approval email today???? I submit form & get an immediate auto reply that they have received my submission. But never got approval same day.

Who or what dept are you guys calling? I was under the impression the PVP is not allowed to mess with ES stuff.

I just want to cancel my submission as I do not want an upgrade.

My PVP did a price drop for me yesterday OVER THE PHONE. :) It was quick and simple.

really having problems with this sale. got obc for one cabin,but was turned down for other,same booking same info ,same everything--sent email back. wondering what is going on. maybe they do not give the reps all the info, or something!!!!!!!!

I am beginning to think it is who you talk to. Keep trying and Good Luck.

You submitted the ES Form( price protection form) today and got approval email today???? I submit form & get an immediate auto reply that they have received my submission. But never got approval same day.

I submitted the form and got the same as you.................my submission only.

she knows. 3 hours ago she was moaning about not getting any price reductions, then 2 hours ago she asked what the link was for the price drops as she thought she qualified for one.

probably just thinks she doesn't have to follow the rules.

Bill

Why would you be so rude? Sorry I do not know anything about forms, etc. as I have never done this before. Therefore, I have been on the boards seeking info and what to do and how. Some keep saying to call PVP or Reps and others say they use the forms. Yes, I did get one price drop last night and did not have to send in a form. It was done quickly. In the future, I will know more what to do, but as of last night and this morning, I did not. We go on the boards for info and do not need rude people like you to make comments. Incidently, I was not moaning! Thank you for your help!

I am so happy about this sale. I'm not sure what package I had (2 of us are past guest 1 is not) and we are 3 weeks from full payment for a June Cruise. I called our PVP this morning and reduced our fare by $410 and moved up 2 floors!

Do you remember what department it was? Only reason I am looking to call is 1. my other price drop requests went over 10 days ignored and 2 , I am afraid I will be upgrades and dont want to be.

No, I just called and hit the number for "already booked on a cruise" and then spoke to whomever answered.

What do you mean ES form? Is that the same as the Price Protection Claim Form which is the one I submitted for the Summer Sale price? All I am doing now is waiting for approval. If I don't get it, I guess I will try calling Carnival personally since it seems like who you talk to on the phone makes a difference in yes or no. :rolleyes:

here is a link to the form :)

Lucky. I wish I was lol. Carnival doesn't like me I guess. 11 days and no confirmation from older ones. I hold no hope for this one as well.

But you have picked very popular cruises :) i would to sail on the Liberty;)

I submitted it last night.. and hearing this fast is a first for me :D

We are booked ES, but we are past guests. The rep at Carnival allowed the price drop from the sale, but said nothing about the onboard credit. We were given $100 total off our balance (final payment is in April).

I called back to ask about the onboard credit, and the second rep made it sound like I wasn't even eligible for the Sale rate because it was for new bookings only. I stopped asking questions and told her thanks for checking about the onboard credit.

If the sale is still on tomorrow, I'll call back again to see if I can get the onboard credit offered with the sale. I can't tell from reading this thread if posters were able to take advantage of the rate and the credit with existing bookings. I don't want to seem greedy, but I hate leaving money on the table.

Either way, the money will be spent onboard!:D

Archived