Pre-paid gratuities

This is our second cruise, so we are not very experienced with this. When I made the reservation, I am sure we "pre-paid" our gratuities, but I can't find any mention of that in our online reservation. DH wants proof that they are already paid for. Does anyone know where this information is located online or should I just call Royal Caribbean to verify this? I am sorry if this seems like a silly question, but I have been searching for over an hour and I give up! Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Did you book online / through a TA / through RCCL? Did you request My Time Dining? If you did then this will show online. You will have had to have prepaid gratuities in order for this to show. Otherwise the gratuities will show on your invoice.

I pay pre paid gratuities also and book online. If you bookked online, just go to the Payments Tab and there will be a breakdown of what extra things you paid for in "Other Items" and it would show Pre Paid Gratuities there.

Archived