Self Drive Boat Adventure?

minimom5

Has anyone heard of this excursion or possibly done it? I came across a clip on Youtube and it looks like a lot of fun! Supposedly, it leaves from the boat dock between the Hilton and Senor Frogs ( same place Blue Hole Watersports is located) Are these two companies connected? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Has anyone heard of this excursion or possibly done it? I came across a clip on Youtube and it looks like a lot of fun! Supposedly, it leaves from the boat dock between the Hilton and Senor Frogs ( same place Blue Hole Watersports is located) Are these two companies connected? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

It IS blue hole water sports.. they rent boats.

If your not familiar with the waters around nassau.. I don't recommend this.. there's a lot of unmarked rocks, sunken boats and other "debris" in the water surrounding the island.

Boats hold up to 4 ppl.

BTW.. ave you NOT booked anything yet???

Hi Scubagirrl! Thanks again for your quick reply and info! We are all booked and ready to go! I had to stop reading too many posts and running myself in circles and just book what looked best to us! Your advice has been MOST helpful and we have decided to take it since you obviously know what you are talking about!! We have decided to avoid Atlantis (per your advice) and are looking forward to a relaxing day at BCH ! I was just showing my kids a video on youtube of where we are going and came across the self drive boat clip...which looked really fun....and wondered if that would be something to add to the day since it was located right there.

Hi Scubagirrl! Thanks again for your quick reply and info! We are all booked and ready to go! I had to stop reading too many posts and running myself in circles and just book what looked best to us! Your advice has been MOST helpful and we have decided to take it since you obviously know what you are talking about!! We have decided to avoid Atlantis (per your advice) and are looking forward to a relaxing day at BCH ! I was just showing my kids a video on youtube of where we are going and came across the self drive boat clip...which looked really fun....and wondered if that would be something to add to the day since it was located right there.

If you were in town for a couple of days and could get the lay of the land.. I'd say it could be fun. But to rush around and try and fit this in.. (avoiding the problem areas of the harbour and surrounding areas).. it would just be a headache.

Save it for next time. and enjoy BCH.

Archived