The price first advertised is not always correct!

ST-UK

After watching to price of the cruise ever other day I saw it drop big time. A balcony was reduced from £995 to £599. I rang to ask if we can upgrade as we don't mind paying the extra from the original price and was told its £910 each not £599. After a lot of confusion it turns out as my DD is also coming with us, the extra bed is not avaliable in the remaining rooms! This includes OV cabins! :( I thought some rooms had pull out sofa beds! Or they could be added on request. Guess not:confused:

No, I don't think pull-out sofas can ever be added on request; the furniture that's in the room is what you get. (They don't have a lot of time on turnaround day to be carting sofas around the ship.) And yes, if there are no triple-occupancy rooms available in the category you want to upgrade to, then you are out of luck. Sorry about that.

Many times sale prices are only for double-occupancy cabins as the 3 and 4 occupancy cabins can be in higher demand, especially during peak family travel time. Keep watching and sometimes they will extend the price to the higher occupancy cabins.

I think their website has a mind of its own. I logged on one day and saw a mild drop of $50 pp, but any drop is good. I called and the agent even saw the drop but said it wouldn't let him book it. He called reservations while I was on hold and mysteriously the price went back up while on hold. :mad:

Archived