Forgotten item

New Hampshire

I disembarked Silhouette on Saturday and have discovered I am missing a necklace. last time I remember seeing it was in the desk drawer of my cabin. I think I left it there. Who would I contact about this?

At this point, your insurance company. Doubt it will ever make it to the lost and found unless it is costume jewelry. And I don't think you would be asking about that at this point if it were not valuable. Still, call Celebrity and see what they say. Miracles sometimes happen.

What phone number would I call? I know this is my own fault for leaving it in the desk drawer. It is a simple gold chain with an open gold heart, not hugely valuable monetarily but very valuable sentimentally. I just went though my jewelry from the cruise today and discovered it was missing.

I disembarked Silhouette on Saturday and have discovered I am missing a necklace. last time I remember seeing it was in the desk drawer of my cabin. I think I left it there. Who would I contact about this?

Hi New Hampshire,

The email address is for lost items is : Luggagesupport@RCCL.COM . They can also be reached at 1-800-256-6649. Good Luck !

Archived