Barcelona Hotel

Bobed1927

When we left the ship in Barcelona we stayed at Hotel Jazz. It was a very nice hotel, reasonably priced, and a great location. I booked the reservation online and everything went flawlessly. Got in early in the morning and they had no problem letting us check in early. Enjoy Barcelona as it is a terrific city!

We will be staying in Barcelona for a couple of days precruise and would appreciate suggestions for a hotel there. I am not able to walk much so that might be a consideration.

I just booked (as did 8 others) Hotel Continental Barcelona, a small 35 room hotel right on the Ramblas. Breakfast, internet and snacks included.

Pia, have you stayed there before? We had a room with a balcony overlooking Las Ramblas. It was nice during the day but very noisy into the wee hours of the morning making sleep difficult. I know it is near your favorite wine store so that may be a factor.

Pia, have you stayed there before? We had a room with a balcony overlooking Las Ramblas. It was nice during the day but very noisy into the wee hours of the morning making sleep difficult. I know it is near your favorite wine store so that may be a factor.

We're probably booking the Jazz based on feedback in the Barcelona forum. The one Pia booked had too many noise issues listed on TA as well as an abundance of PINK if its the one I am thinking of.

1. We got the cheapie room; no balcony facing Rambla. No balcony; no noise. And if so, who cares.

2. Yes, heard about the pink.

3. Most important. It's only one night and as Carolyn said, it's near my wine. :D

I've stayed at the Hotel Continental, and I am staying there again later this year. We did have a room on the Las Ramblas. I loved it.

Yes it is pepto bismol pink but that didn't bother me. The location is perfect and I found the front desk staff very friendly and helpful.

I've stayed at the Hotel Continental, and I am staying there again later this year. We did have a room on the Las Ramblas. I loved it.

Yes it is pepto bismol pink but that didn't bother me. The location is perfect and I found the front desk staff very friendly and helpful.

Always nice to hear a good report. Thanks. :)

Archived